Savannah Getaways is the longest running vacation rental management service in Savannah. We would love to partner with you to manage your home away from home in Savannah. A few of our services:
- We are local and are available to meet and coordinate repairs, service calls, etc. at no additional cost to you.
- We collect and pay taxes on every rental.
- We coordinate housekeeping on all rentals, as well as collecting a cleaning fee and paying the housekeepers.
- Customize your management plan. We are flexible and work with each property owner on an individual basis to ensure your needs are met.
- We advertise on all of the major vacation rentals websites at no additional cost to you.
- We mail you a check as each reservation checks in.
- Our operating hours of 9am-9pm, but we are accessible after hours as needed for emergencies.
- You have a voice in every aspect of your vacation rental partnership with us.
Reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more info about our services.
OUR CUSTOMERS SAY IT BEST
…I am…from Rockport, Maine and as you know I, with my family, rented Mr. Wonderly's townhouse the week of Thanksgiving. I am going to try my best to communicate our experience. For a few years I have wanted to rent a house in the south where my grandparents, parents and other family members could come along and enjoy the experience with me. My husband and I bought a business in Maine two years ago and it has been impossible to get away. I started a second business in the beginning of this year with the intention of creating a second income so we could enjoy our life. I made it my goal if I reached a certain level by the summer I would invite my family to Savannah. As you can tell, it was something I worked hard for and was really looking forward to doing. I did reach my goal and began my search for a rental. I had been looking for quite some time and knew I would rent from Savannah Getaways because I liked your inventory and the way your website was set up. Initially I was hoping for a historical building but none were really available that could house our group or that I really liked. I decided to go with the Perry Street location. Thank you so much. I have to say that the Perry Street house was beyond my expectations. I am beyond thrilled that I chose that property and wanted to give you that feed back. The property is in an excellent location, it's décor is done so tastefully and it is equipped for absolute comfort. It truly is the best place I have ever stayed in for vacation including our villa for our honeymoon in St. Lucia. I enjoyed every detail - the dishes, silverware, luxurious towels, comfortable beds and space so everyone could have their privacy. I hope I have expressed my gratitude for your help on a great vacation. We all loved it and loved Savannah…