Savannah Getaways - Taylor St Trio in Savannah
6 Bedrooms4 Baths
This 1875 Historic District Trio is perfect for families and friends visiting Savannah for events like bachelorette parties, weddings, graduations or reunions. The location of this property is ideal for exploring the historic district. Easy walking distance to all the must see highlights, entertainment, shops and fine dining.
These three adjacent properties have 6 sleeping rooms (5 queen beds and 3 twin beds) along with 2 twin bed sized ottoman sleepers in the living rooms and a full-sized sofa sleeper in the cottage. Combined, there are 4 full baths, 2 powder rooms, 2 full kitchens and a kitchenette. Enjoy the historic townhouse charm with original hardwood floors, decorative fireplaces and crown molding. When it's time to relax and socialize, the large private courtyard is perfect for your group.
• Forsyth Park (5 blocks)
• Colonial Cemetery (5 blocks)
• Bull Street (4 blocks)
• 8 squares within 7 blocks
• Davenport House Museum (6 blocks)
• Owens-Thomas House (7 blocks)
• Leopold's Ice Cream (7 blocks)
• Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace (7 blocks)
• Historic Bay and River Street (9 blocks)
• Broughton Street Downtown Shopping District (6 blocks)
• Pink House (12 blocks)
• Savannah City Market (11 blocks)
• Paula Deen Restaurant (10 blocks)
• Savannah Candy Kitchen (10 blocks)
• The Olde Pink House Restaurant (8 blocks)
• The Pirates House Restaurant (7 blocks)
PETS: This is a pet friendly property. If you do book please let us know how many/what type pets you'll be traveling with so that they can be approved. The posted pet fee is for one pet only. Contact us if you are bringing more than one pet and a fee will be added. Thanks!
Smoking allowed in courtyard only.
Please note that a longer nightly minimum may be required during peak season dates, holidays or special events.
SVR 00255, SVR 00256, SVR 00257